Safety tips for deal
- Use a safe location to meet seller
- Avoid cash transactions
- Beware of unrealistic offers
Solomon Islands Electricity Authority trading as Solomon Power invites applications from qualified individuals for Power Station Operator role – Tulagi Outstation.
The Power Station Operators will be responsible for monitoring, controlling of generators and accurate recording of all generator’s operational parameters.
The role reports to Power Station Operator Team Leader, Solomon Power.
It is a full-time role, and the incumbent will ensure:
• Efficient monitoring and control of generators and accurate recording of all generator operational parameters
• Technical effectiveness and efficiency of plant operations ensured
• Effective, Quality and timely reports
• A healthy, safe and OHS compliant workplace is ensured
• Environmental Management is supported and promoted
• Solomon Power image upheld, and values demonstrated at all times
Trade Certificate Mechanical engineering
• At least One to two years of experience in a similar industry
• Good written and oral communication skills in English
• Accurate and correct reporting skills both written and verbal
• Good Analytical skill and ability
• High Customer relations service skills
How to Apply:
To apply for the Power Station role, click on the Link to apply Online – https://jobs.hrmonise.com/…/power-station-operator-1-2…
Complete all parts of the Application form online.
Upload a Cover letter, upload your CV and must include names and contact details fortwo (2) referees.
Attach Certified Trans, Qualification Certificates and other relevant documents.
Addressed Application to:
Chief Executive Officer
Solomon Islands Electricity Authority
P.O. Box 6
Applications to be received by 4.00 pm, Solomon Islands time, Tuesday 21 November 2023.
Details of “Role Statement” (RS) for the role can be downloaded from the above link.
Mention classified.islesmedia.net when calling seller to get a good deal