Safety tips for deal
- Use a safe location to meet seller
- Avoid cash transactions
- Beware of unrealistic offers
ADMINISTRATION ASSISTANT OFFICER – PROJECT, SOLOMON POWER
Solomon Islands Electricity Authority trading as Solomon Power invites applications from qualified individuals for our Administration Assistant Officer – Project role.
The Administration Assistant Officer will provide the administrative support to the Tina Hydro Project Team within the Special project Team.
It will provide the coordination of Tina Hydro project specific activities between Solomon Power and key stakeholders ensuring efficient and effective management is well supported.
The role reports to Project Manager and Planning.
It is a two-year fixed term role, and the incumbent will ensure.
• Operational Management of the Special Project Programs are handled efficiently in a timely manner
• Well informed Management through accurate and timely reporting
• Compliant and upholding standard procedures
• Satisfied customers through quality service delivery
• A healthy, safe and OHS compliant Solomon Power
• Environmental protection is prioritized at all times
• Organizational Values promoted and demonstrated at all times
Qualification/Experience: Degree in Business Administration or Management with relevant experience
• At least 3 years’ experience in Admin or similar role
• Proficiency in MS Office, with exceptional knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
• Working knowledge of Google Docs Share Point
• Knowledge of project and task management tools
• Appreciation and knowledge of safety policies, procedures and requirements
How to Apply:
To apply for the Administration Assistant Officer role, click on the link https://jobs.hrmonise.com/…/administration-assistant… to apply Online.
Complete all parts of the Application form online. Upload a Cover letter, upload your CV and must include names and contact details fortwo (2) referees. Attach Certified Trans, Qualification Certificates, and other relevant documents.
Addressed Application to:
Chief Executive Officer
Solomon Islands Electricity Authority
P.O. Box 6
Applications to be received by 4.00pm, Solomon Islands time, Tuesday 21 November 2023.
Details of “Role Statement” (RS) for the role can be downloaded from the above link.
Mention classified.islesmedia.net when calling seller to get a good deal