Solomon Islands Electricity Authority trading as SOLOMON POWER
Invitation to Quote (Advertisement)
Employer: Solomon Islands Electricity Authority (Solomon Power)
Contract No. and Title: SIEA-NZC-D41-1019 – New Zealand Camp Network Extension Project
Deadline for Submission of Bids: Monday 27th June 2022
- Issued on: Friday 17th June 2022. The Solomon Islands Electricity Authority (Solomon Power)(“the Employer”) invites sealed Quote Form from eligible Bidders for the construction and completion of SIEA-NZ-D41-1019-New Zealand Camp Line Extension Project (“the Works”)
- Eligible Bidders should have experience in the construction of at least one contract of the nature and complexity equivalent to the Works described in this Invitation, during the last three years and should provide evidence of financial resources to successfully complete the Works.
- A complete set of Request for Quotation (RFQ) documents in English will be provided to interested eligible Bidders upon the submission of a written application to the address below.
- A Pre-Bid meeting will take place on Thursday 23rd June,2022 at 10am (Honiara Time) at the Solomon Power, Ranadi office, 1st Floor, Training Room, Honiara to be followed by site visit to the project site. Pre-Bid Meeting and Site Visit will be compulsory.
- Sealed quotations must be submitted to the address below before 10:00 am Honiara Time, Monday 27th June, 2022. Late quotations may be rejected.
Solomon Power Tender Box
Ground floor, Solomon Power Head Office,
6. Bid submission should be addressed to:
Mr Jeremy Maneipuri, General Manager Capital Works(Acting)
Solomon Power, P.O Box 6
1st Floor Solomon Power, Ranadi Head Office
City: Honiara, Solomon Islands
Telephone number: +677 42463
Fax number: +677 39472
Web Page: www.solomonpower.com.sb
Mention classified.islesmedia.net when calling seller to get a good deal