INVITATION FOR TENDER
Tender For Supply of Goods for Constituencies
Accessible to other Ministries and Agencies
TENDER REFERENCE NUMBER: CTBC07/22
The Ministry of Rural Development (MRD) aims to put in place Preferred Supplier Arrangement contracts for the year 2022 the access to all SIG ministries and agencies.
MRD hereby invites interested eligible Tenderers to submit tenders for the supply of goods for constituencies, Ministries, and Agencies.
Full details of these requirements are provided in Section VI, Schedule of Requirements, of the tender documents.
Tendering will be conducted through competitive tendering procedures specified in the Procurement and Contract Administration Manual 2013, and is open to all eligible Tenderers.
To qualify for the award, tenderers must meet the following qualification requirements:
- The company is registered with the Company Haus of the Ministry of Commerce Industry Labour and Immigration;
- Has a current business license issued by the Honiara City Council, or by the provincial government office where the company operates, whichever is applicable;
- Has a Tax Identification Number (TIN)and IRD certification of tax payment compliance
- The company bank account;
- Has been in the business of supply of similar goods before 1st January 2016
- Has successfully completed at least one similar supply contract of similar goods, size and technical complexity in similar location and condition in the last five years;
- Has production or supply and financial capacities to supply the goods;
- Business to have show rooms, storage or warehouse facilities
- Has earned a gross sales volume of at least $2 million per annum.
- Has no record of poor or failed contract performance in previous supply contracts;
- Has not been suspended or blacklisted from any previous contract.
- At least 2 or 3 references from previous tenders your business engaged in
- Goods specification schedule list, business to provide their PSA price and retail price
Due to Covid – 19 protocols the usual pre-tender consultation meeting will not be held, however, an information sheet/Brief guide will be attached with the tender documents.
A complete set of tender documents in English may be obtained by interested suppliers upon payment of a non-refundable fee of SBD$200 payable at the Ministry of Finance Cashier.
Tender documents are available at:
Ministry of Rural Development
ATL Building, Point Cruz
Honiara, Solomon Islands
Attention: Timothy Paoka
Phone: 25238 or 7488525
Tenders must be delivered to the address below on or before 2.00 PM (1400 hours local time)on Thursday, 14th April 2022:
Central Tender Board
Ministry of Finance and Treasury
Mendana Avenue, Honiara
Thereafter, tenders will be opened in the presence of tenderers’ representatives who choose to attend. Late tenders will not be accepted.
Permanent Secretary (Acting)
Ministry of Rural Development
Mention classified.islesmedia.net when calling seller to get a good deal