Safety tips for deal
- Use a safe location to meet seller
- Avoid cash transactions
- Beware of unrealistic offers
Ministry of Provincial Government and Institutional Strengthening
Honiara, Solomon Islands
The Ministry of Provincial Government and Institutional Strengthening is calling for expression of interest from suitably qualified candidates to fill vacant positions in its ‘’Integrated Economic Development and Community Resilience Project’’ (IEDCR).
The positions are individual consultancies. Interested candidates shall collect detailed terms of reference for the positions they aim to apply.
A summary of academic qualifications and experience for each position is indicated below.
To obtain detailed TOR for the four positions, the following people could be contacted:
1. DKiko@mpgis.gov.sb –7121723
2. Jammie Wale: Senior Human Resource Officer: JWale@mpgis.gov.sb –7185080
3. Chris Siale Chief Administration Officer, MPGIS: email@example.com – 7189345
All applications must be addressed to the Human Resource Manager, MPGIS
Closing date for applications: 23rd September 2022 ,4.30pm.
Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply.
Should you need further explanations relating to any of the positions indicated herein, kindly email the following officers:
John Misitee: Deputy Secretary, MPGIS: Jmisitee@mpgis.gov.sb
Momodou Lamin Sawaneh: CTA, PGSP: firstname.lastname@example.org
Scope of Services
· The core role of the Provincial Program Coordinator is to support the operations of the WDCs by supervising the activities of WSOs, in close coordination with PG officials. The specific responsibilities of the PPC are:
1.· The candidate must have a Bachelors’ degree from a recognized university as a minimum criterion for consideration. Degree qualification in the fields of economics, development studies, development planning, finance, environment, law and other social sciences etc.
· The candidate must have had at least three years of rural/community work experience in dealing with provincial/community service delivery, development projects, monitoring projects, and development planning
(3) Working knowledge of local development and participatory planning systems.
· Understanding the roles and functions of the traditional leaders and issues affecting social cohesion.
· Familiarity with the provincial government regulations and systems in Solomon Islands.
(B) Selection Method for this position
· The candidates may first sit to a basic test to gauge their skills level and understanding of basic governance and accountability principles, provincial procedures/legislations and participatory planning processes to gauge the technical competence of the candidates. This would be followed by the desk review to evaluate the experience of the candidate.
Collect terms of reference and softcopy of Request for Expression of Interest for details.
Mention classified.islesmedia.net when calling seller to get a good deal