Safety tips for deal
- Use a safe location to meet seller
- Avoid cash transactions
- Beware of unrealistic offers
Invitation for Tenders (IFT)
Name of Contract: Urgent Replacement of Dorio Log Bridge
Contract Number: TI MP 04/22 MTB C 05/22
To All Eligible Contractors:
The specific works that are identified by the employer during contract execution shall also be carried out by the contractor.
These specific works shall be instructed under Emergent works. All litter, rubbish, and waste material generated in carrying out the works must be properly disposed of:
Interested eligible tenderers may obtain further information from:
Ministry of Infrastructure Development
Central Project Implementation Unit, Melanesian Haus Town ground Mendana Avenue, Honiara, Solomon Islands Telephone No: 21322 or 22262
6. A complete set of Tender Documents on a CD may be purchased by interested tenderers upon payment of a non-refundable fee of SBD200.00 at the MID / MOFT Cashier. The method of payment will be by cash.
7. Tenderers are invited to attend the pre-tender briefing where the Purchaser will respond to any queries or requests for clarifications they might have on the tender documents. This pre-tender meeting will commerce at 10:00 am on Monday 17th October 2022 at CPIU Conference room at the above address.
8. Tenders must be delivered to the address below at or before 2:00 pm Thursday 20th October 2022. Electronic tendering shall not be permitted. Late tenders will be rejected.
Ministerial Tender Board
9.Tenders will be physical opened in the presence of the tender’s representatives who choose to attend in person at this address Ministry of Infrastructure Development Head Office Conference Room, Honiara. On this date Thursday 20th October 2022.
10. All tenders shall be accompanied by a Tender Security and a copy of the SIG receipt confirming the purchase of the Tender Document.
11.The Ministerial Tender Board is not bound to accept the lowest or any tender. Failure to comply with the tender instructions may lead to disqualification of the tender.
12.Any attempt by a tenderer to influence the award of the tender in their Favour will result in automatic disqualification and may lead to criminal proceedings.
Director Civil Engineering
Mention classified.islesmedia.net when calling seller to get a good deal