Safety tips for deal
- Use a safe location to meet seller
- Avoid cash transactions
- Beware of unrealistic offers
ADVERTISED TENDER SALE OF PROPERTY
Pursuant to the order of the High Court Order on 8th Day of June, 2021 in Civil Case No: 431 of 2020 sealed written tenders are invited for the purchase of the following Fixed Term Estate of;
Parcel Number: 098-011-38
Title: Fixed Term Estate
Location: Noro Town, Western Province
Term: 50 years, from 1/6/07
Date of Grant: 10th Oct 2007
The P/N 098-011-38 contains 2 properties; A Commercial Property and a Residential Property.
The commercial building has a single floor and is rectangular with gross area of 800m2.The upper floor has three main commercial spaces ,as well as two bed rooms, toilet and shower .The ground floor is mainly cargo storages space and has a toilet facility. The property has tar shield road access and is serviced with water and electricity facilities.
A floor bed room timber structure raised on galvanized posts .Upper floor has two bed rooms and another two on ground floor .Provides accommodation and maintains employees at the site.
Intending applicants should note that:-
1. Neither the highest nor lowest tender will necessarily be accepted.
2. Any sale following acceptance of a tender will be on an “as is, where is, as inspected “basis.
3. Acceptance of any tender and any subsequence sale is subjected to formal sanction by the High Court of Solomon Islands.
4. All tender must be in writing and should be accompanied with proof of financial ability to complete a purchase and telephone contact details (Business Hours).
5. Tender not accompanied with proof of financial ability to complete a purchase will be rejected without further consideration.
6. Tender will closed close at 4:00pm on 16th July 2021.Any tender received after this time will not be considered.
7. Each tender bid will be accompanied by a bank cheque for the amount of 10% of the bid lodged, such cheque being payable to BSP Financial Group Limited – Solomon Islands.
8. Deposits will be returned to the unsuccessful tenderers within fourteen days of the successful tenderer being determined.
9. All tenders must be submitted in sealed envelope marked “Property Tender 04/2021” and addressed to:-
The Manager Credit Administration
BSP Financial Group Limited –Solomon Islands
PO Box 37
9 .BSP reserves its right to do any of the following: reject any tender even if it is the highest tender.
Negotiate with any tenderer and exclude other tenderers: re -advertised for tender; ignore irregularities in the tender offer or process; refuse giving any reason for declining or rejecting any tender; and /or extend the closing time and closing date and /or the acceptance time and the acceptance date.
Inspection of the properties maybe possible with prior arrangement and all enquiries should be directed to the Special collection officer, Credit Administration Department on telephone 23054 or 21874 Ext 418.
BSP Classification Public
Website: Bank of South Pacific
Mention classified.islesmedia.net when calling seller to get a good deal