Safety tips for deal
- Use a safe location to meet seller
- Avoid cash transactions
- Beware of unrealistic offers
ADVERTISED TENDER SALE OF PROPERTY
Pursuant to the order of the High Court Order on 6th Day of December, 2019 in Civil Case No: 545 of 2019 sealed written tenders are invited for the purchase of the following Fixed Term Estate of;
Parcel Number: 191-013-244
Title: Fixed Term Estate
Location: Mbumburu, West Honiara
Area: 0.0511 ha.
Term: 50 years from 1/12/1997
Date of Grant: 14th March 2008
Site Deion :
The subject property is a raised three-storey house with a substantial side and rear extension .Land area is approximately 511 square meters. Accommodation includes six bedrooms for the top floor, three for one partition .Each partition has a shared toilet /shower area .The second floor also has six rooms in total with two bathrooms, kitchen with meals area and open plan living area .Ground floor is yet to be developed.
The property also includes an attached double door extension timber decking verandas and paved outdoor areas, established gardens and concrete boundary fencing
The internal layout of the property is to a good standard providing good sized bedrooms and ample bathrooms the property in overall is still in satisfactory condition.
Intending applicants should note that:
1. Neither the highest nor lowest tender will necessary be accepted.
2. Any sale following acceptance of a tender will be on an “as is, where is, as inspected “basis.
3. Acceptance of any tender and any subsequent sale is subjected to formal sanction by the High Court of Solomon Islands.
4. All tender must be in writing and should be accompanied with proof of financial ability to complete a purchase and telephone contact details (Business Hours).
5. Tender not accompanied with proof of financial ability to complete a purchase will be rejected without further consideration.
6. Tenders will closed at 4:00pm on 16th July 2021 .Any tender receive after this time will not be considered.
7. Each tender bid will be accompanied by a bank cheque for the amount of 10% of the bid lodged, such cheque being payable to BSP Financial Group Limited –Solomon Islands.
8. Deposits will be returned to unsuccessfully tenderer within fourteen days of the successful tenderer being determined.
9. All tenders must be submitted in a sealed envelope marked “Property Tender 03/2021” and addressed to:-
The Manager Credit Administration
BSP Financial Group Limited-Solomon Islands
PO Box 37
10. BSP reserves its right to do any of the following: reject any tender even if it is the highest tender;
Negotiate with any tenderer and exclude other tenderers: re-advertise for tenders: ignore irregularities in the tender offer on process; refuse giving any reason for declining or rejecting any tender; and /or extend the closing time and closing date and /or the acceptance time and the acceptance date.
Inspection of the properties maybe possible with prior arrangement and all enquiries should be Special Collection Officers, Credit Administration Department on telephone 23054 or 21874 Ext 418.
BSP Classification: Public
Website : Bank of South Pacific
Mention classified.islesmedia.net when calling seller to get a good deal