WE ARE HIRING!!!
Accommodation is an essential service provided by the Games Organizing Committee (GOC) to its clients. It is a separate service from the Games village and athlete accommodation for clients, which include VIPs and dignitaries, technical delegates and officials, broadcasters and speciality contractors.
The Accommodation Manager will be vital in ensuring client accommodation and other supporting services are planned and managed in a timely and efficient manner. Working closely with the Games Services Manager, the Accommodation Manager is responsible for interfacing clients into their accommodation and providing related services.
The accommodation Manager will be directly responsible for the planning, coordination and management of client accommodation including but not limited to:
- Accommodation facilities for clients, including their safety and wellbeing during their stay
- Develop and build positive relationships with accommodation operators and clients
- Communicate with accommodation providers to coordinate and plan the allocation of accommodation and services required by clients
- Liaise with other team(s) within the organization for visits, conferences and other Games related events or services at the client accommodations
- Arrange with accommodation providers for repairs and maintenance of the facilities when required
- inspect the accommodation to ensure that hygiene and health and safety regulations are met, carrying out risk assessments as necessary
- Inspect the work of cleaning staff and ensure standards are maintained
- Ensure adequate security for the accommodations are provided
- Involved in the building and refurbishment of residential accommodation.
- Procure and manage cleaning supplies
- Assist in the recruitment, training, rostering of non-hotel accommodation staff
- Report and rectify any issues at the accommodation
Additionally, the Accommodation Manager will be responsible for integrating the following services into accommodations, as required: – VIP – Protocol
Skill Sets and Experience:
- Posses excellent customer, care and interpersonal skills
- Experience in hospitality, customer service and staff management experience
- Food organizational, skills with the ability to multi-task and priorities’
- Positive, friendly and helpful attitude
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team
- BA Degree in Hospitality Management or Diploma in Hotel Management or another related field.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Minimum 3 years work experience working in the accommodation industry preferably in hotels and have the essential Hotel Management experience
- Experience in Property Management would be an advantage
How to Apply
Applications can be hand-delivered to Seaking Building Office or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
To obtain a copy of the JD email: RNumaralai@sol2023.com.sb
Vacancy closes 4 pm, Friday 26th August 2022.
Mention classified.islesmedia.net when calling seller to get a good deal