Safety tips for deal
- Use a safe location to meet seller
- Avoid cash transactions
- Beware of unrealistic offers
Chief Executive Officer
The Solomon Islands Women in Business Association (SIWIBA) is a Women’s membership based organisation
The Solomon Islands Women in Business Association (SIWIBA) is a Women’s membership based organisation made up of women who owned micro, small and medium businesses in the Formal and Informal sectors.
The SIWIBA CEO is responsible for the day-to-day overall running of SIWIBA Office and management of staff and members.
The SIWIBA CEO will be working closely with the Board of Directors through the Board Secretary and is responsible to the Board.
The Applicant must have following qualifications and experience:
• A young and very active woman between ages of 30 to 45 years
• Must be able to lead a small team of qualified and committed staff
• A team player
• Able to work with women of all walks of life
• Be able to work during weekends, public holidays and after hours
• An all arounder (capable of working on various events)
• BA Human Resource Management with some experience in working with women’s organisations.
How to Apply
Please include 2 referees (one of which your most recent employer) in your application.
Application closes Friday 13 August 2021 4.30pm to be address and hand deliver to:
Room 47, NPF Plaza
Mention classified.islesmedia.net when calling seller to get a good deal