Safety tips for deal
- Use a safe location to meet seller
- Avoid cash transactions
- Beware of unrealistic offers
NATIONAL FISHERIES DEVELOPMENT
National Fisheries Developments (NFD) Ltd is seeking a highly motivated, energetic person with proven experience to work in the Finance Department as a Management Accountant to be based in Noro. Western Province.
NFD is a Solomon Islands domestic’s fisheries development in the Pacific Religion. The company operations are based in Noro, Western Province and its headquarters in Honiara. An exciting opportunity awaits interested applicants to join a dynamic workforce of 400 full time staff and crew and nearly 400 part-time workers in Noro.
The scope of responsibly and accountabilities of the role is as follows;
• Assist with management of the general ledger and sub ledgers
• Month and accounting including reconciliations and journals
• Variance Analysis comparing actual result to budget and forecasts for each profit and cost centre
• Assist with preparing reports, budgets, commentaries and financial statements
• Gather and Analyses none-financial information
• Assist with recurring estimates and forecasts
• Liaising with external stakeholders as required
• Working as part of the finance team and assist where needed
• Ensure spending is in line with budgets
• Maintain and oversea operational accounting procedures and processes
• Assist with any tax related returns
• Supporting and proving information for annual audit
• Assist with general financial administration
BCom (or similar) in accounting, finance or similar field or Relevant certification (e.g. CEMA or CGMA) will be preferred. You must also have at least 5 years of experience as a management accountant with basic and advance accounting and finance principles and practices.
You must also hold a valid driver’s license.
Demonstrated Skills and Attributes
To be competent for the role, you must also have excellent knowledge cost accounting and reporting and forecasting and budgeting. You must have excellent analytical and numerical abilities, accuracy and strong attention to detail, good oral and communication skills and be able to work as part of a team.
The salary package and entitlements will be discussed between NFD and the recommended candidate.
Applications should include current/updated Resume or curriculum Vitae, Qualifications and 2 references or referee contacts.
Applications can be submitted to
HR Manager via email: email@example.com or via mail
Attention to: Human Resources Manager
National Fisheries Development Ltd
P.O Box 717
Application Submissions will be closed on 15th June 2021. No late submission will be accepted.
Mention classified.islesmedia.net when calling seller to get a good deal