Safety tips for deal
- Use a safe location to meet seller
- Avoid cash transactions
- Beware of unrealistic offers
Expression of Interest
Subject: Consultant for Library and Data Management
The Ministry of Mines, Energy & Rural Electrification(MMERE) is seeking expression of interest for quotations from qualified individuals and or groups to carry out consultancy work for the Publication Unit in MMERE.
Those submitting for an expression of interest must be a registered entity (whether as an individual or group) and must have a current government TIN (tax identification number) from the Inland Revenue/ Ministry of Finance & Treasury.
The nature of the works to be done includes;
1. Training of MMERE records keeping (Librarian) Officers in basic library management skills
2. Cataloguing of all maps, technical records and reports
3. Carry out inventories of all maps and technical records and reports
4. Updating Referencing format
5. Development of library Standard Operational Procedure
6. Review of price list of maps and technical records and reports
7. In collaboration with the Geology Division, develop a simple records storage or library database, even using the Microsoft excel software,
8. Data input and management of the database,
9. Transfer of necessary & relevant skills to MMERE responsible Officers when delivering the expected outputs above,
The submission MUST also include information such as the expected duration of the works to be delivered, your quotation of the work to be done, TIN certificate, etc,
Do note that the Ministry will NOT accept any variable payments when you’re offered the job. It will be strictly as per the bid quotation only.
All submissions for the expression of interest should behanded in by COB 20th September 2022, addressed to:
Mention classified.islesmedia.net when calling seller to get a good deal