Safety tips for deal
- Use a safe location to meet seller
- Avoid cash transactions
- Beware of unrealistic offers
Employer: Ministry of Infrastructure Development
Project: MID New Test Lane
Contract Title: Excavate, Back filling and Compacting to New Test Lane at Mechanical Compound, MID. Honiara.
Contract Number: CTB C05/21.
1 The Ministry of Infrastructure Development now invites sealed Bids from eligible contractors to carry out this work, excavate, back filling and compacting to new test lane at mechanical compound, MID in Honiara, Solomon Islands.
2 Bidding will be conducted via the SIG Bidding procedures and is open to all eligible contractors.
3 Copy of the bidding document can be obtained from Thecla Piruku at the QS Section, MID Head Office upon payments of tender fee of SBD $200.00.
4 A Compulsory Pre- Tender Meeting is scheduled for Friday 21st May 2021 at 10:00am at Mechanical Workshop Compound, MID in Honiara.
Note: Any bids received from contractors who fail to attend the Compulsory Pre – Tender Meeting and Site Inspection Visit as per the above mentioned meeting scheduled date will be considered as non-responsive and disqualified from being considered.
5 In addition, only eligible Bidders with key qualifications given below should participate in this bidding
• Contractors must be legally registered company under The Registration of Business names Act 1971, with Company Haus.
• Must have a valid HCC Business License.
• Must have IRD TIN number certificate.
• Must provide proof of having completed works of magnitude and complexity similar to the one proposed.
• Must have adequate equipment and key personnel for the specified types of works.
• Must provide proof of Sound financial standing and /or adequate access to credit line(s) for the project.
• Must meet further criteria set in the bid documents.
6. Bids must be delivered in sealed envelopes labelled with the address provided below and hand delivered to
Ministry of Finance and Treasury on or before 00pm on Thursday 27th May 2021.
Chairman Central Tender Board
Ministry of Finance and Treasury
P.O. Box 26
Electronic bids will not be accepted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the contractors or their designated representatives and anyone who chooses to attend at the MoFT Leaf Hut on Thursday 27th May 2021 at 2.00pm or soon thereafter.
All enquiries related to the bidding documents are to be directed to Mr. Philip Baura, Director (ABMSD) on telephone 21141 or via email: PBaura@mid.gov.sb
Mention classified.islesmedia.net when calling seller to get a good deal