Safety tips for deal
- Use a safe location to meet seller
- Avoid cash transactions
- Beware of unrealistic offers
Tender Reference Number: CTB C24/22
Reference: MTB: MoFR 01/2022
For the MoFR – Back Filling works and Picket Fencing for Forestry Yard in Noro Port Area, Western Province
The – Ministry of Forestry and Research
P.O. Box G24 , Telephone: 24215 , Fax: 24660
Invites sealed Public Tenders for the following works:
MoFR – Back Filling works and Picket Fencing for Forestry Yard in Noro Port Area, Western Province
Funding with the Solomon Islands Government
The expected start date on site: August 2022
Expected completion date: December 2022
Interested eligible Tenders may obtain further information form and inspect the Tender Documents at the above office or on the website: www.gov.sb
Cost of documents: SBD $200.00
Payment should either be by Cash, Bankers Draft, or Bankers Cheque , payable to SIG at the Ministry of Finance and Treasury Cashier
Interested eligible tenderers may obtain further information and inspect the bidding documents at the Ministry of Forestry and Research office, Geology Lengakiki from 8:30 am – 4: 30 pm during weekdays.
Stephanie Rikoi: Project/Procurement officer – Tender documents– email@example.com
A pre-tender will be held on the Friday 12thJuly 2022, 10:00am, Ministry of Forestry and Research Conference room, Herbarium building at Water Pump
All tenders in accordance with the instructions to tenderers must be delivered to the address below at or before 2 pm on 21stJuly 2022.
Tenders will be opened promptly thereafter in public and in the presence of Tenderers representatives who choose to attend.
Central Tender Board, Ministry of Finance & Treasury
P.O Box 26, Honiara
Date: 21st /07/2022
Venue: MoFT Leaf Hut
“To qualify for the award, tenderers shall meet the following minimum qualification requirements:
2. Have successfully completed at least one similar works of similar size with similar technical complexity in the last five years;
3. Have at its disposal the use of the following key construction equipment: two large concrete mixers; two sets of heavy-duty welding equipment for metal works; and two dump trucks;
4. Have in its employ the following key construction personnel: two civil engineers with at least 5 years of experience in similar type of work;
5. Have earned an annual gross sale, in building construction, of at least twice the total tender price, in any one year in the last five years;
6. Show evidence in its 2020 financial statement the availability of liquid assets, net of outstanding contractual commitments, of at least 20% of total tender price; alternatively, must show evidence of access to a credit line with a reputable local bank to finance the contract; and
7. Not have been blacklisted nor suspended by any SIG ministry or agency; it must have no record of poor or failure of performance in any of its previous contracts.”
The Central Tender Board is not bound to accept the lowest or any tender.
Failure to comply with the Tender Instructions may lead to disqualification of the tender.
Any attempt by disqualification and may lead to criminal proceedings.
Dr. Vaeno Vigulu
Mention classified.islesmedia.net when calling seller to get a good deal