Safety tips for deal
- Use a safe location to meet seller
- Avoid cash transactions
- Beware of unrealistic offers
PUBLIC TENDER INVITATION
INVITATION FOR COMPETITIVE TENDER BIDS
|NO||Tender Number||Project Name||Closing date and Time|
|1||CTB C 02/23||Construction of New MOFT office building at Noro, Western Province||THURSDAY 02nd MARCH 2023 AT 2 PM|
Full description of the works is described in Section IV, Specifications and Works Requirement of the tender documents for the above Tenders
Tendering will be conducted through the SIG Standard Competitive Tendering Procedures,and is open to all Eligible tenderers as defined in the Tender Documents.
1. Interested eligible tenderers may obtain further information from: Ministry of Finance andTreasury, Corporate Services Division by Contacting Jane Toli or Brian Mauridala on phone 28035 or email: JToli@mof.gov.sb or BMauridala@mof.gov.sb
2. A complete set of Tender Documents can be purchased by interested Tenderers at the Ministry of Finance and Treasury, HQ Cashier for a non- refundable fee of SBD$250.00.
The method of payment will be cash.
Also Tender Documents can be collected upon proof of receipt at the CTB/MTB Cashier from 9am – 12 pm Monday– Friday
3. Tenderers are invited to attend a pre-tender meeting to respond to any queries or requests for clarifications they might have on the tender documents, to be heldat the MOFT Leaf Hut, MOFT Compound, on Friday 17th February 2023 at 10:00 am at the above-stated address.
4. Tenders must be delivered to the address below at or before 2:00 pm on Thursday 02nd March 2023.
Electronic tendering shall not be permitted. Late tenders will be rejected.
Tenders will be opened physically in the presence of the tenderers’representatives who choose to attend in person at the Ministry of Finance and Treasury Leaf Hut on the same day of the submission, shortly after the due time at 2:00pm.
5. Tender Envelope is to be marked with the “Tender Number” and the “Tenderer’s Name” on the outside of the envelope and tenderers must ensure they fill in the “Lodgement Register” at the CTB Office, upon the submission of the tender.
6. All tenders shall be accompanied by a Tender Securing Declaration.
7. The Central Tender Board (CTB) reserves the right to accept or reject any or all of the tenders.
Mention classified.islesmedia.net when calling seller to get a good deal