Safety tips for deal
- Use a safe location to meet seller
- Avoid cash transactions
- Beware of unrealistic offers
PUBLIC TENDER INVITATION
INVITATION FOR COMPETETIVE TENDER BIDS
1.The Ministry of Finance and Treasury (MOFT), hereinafter called the “Purchaser”, invites sealed Tenders from eligible and qualified Tenderers for the Following Service contracts for a period of one year.
Tender Number: CTB C 59/21
Project Name: SUPPLY OF 24 HOURS SECURITY SERVICES FOR MINISTRY OF FINANCE AND TREASURY OFFICE BUILDINGS
Closing Date and Time: 25th November 2021 at 2 pm
Full description of the service for Tender is described in Section IV, Specifications and Works Requirement of the Tender documents
2. To be eligible for evaluation a tenderer must meet the following criteria:
1. Be duly registered business under SIG Law
2. Have a Tax Identification Number (TIN) issued by inland Revenue
3. Maintain a bank account with any bank operating in Solomon Islands and
4. Not be subjected to any blacklisting or restrictions to eligibility as per tender instruction to tenderers
5. Must have satisfactorily completed at least one similar contract similar size and technical complexity in the last five years
6. Must have no record of poor or failed contact performance
3. Tendering will be conducted through the SIG Standard Competitive Tendering Procedures, and is open to all Eligible tenderers as defined in the Tender Documents.
4. Interested eligible tenderers may obtain further information from: Ministry of Finance and Treasury,
By contacting Jane Toli or Jerry Kwalu on phone 28035 or email: JToli@mof.gov.sb or firstname.lastname@example.org
5. A complete set of Tender Documents can be purchased by interested Tenderers at the Ministry of Finance and Treasury, HQ Cashier for a non- refundable fee of 00 per Tender .
The method of payment will be cash.
Also Tender Documents can be collected upon proof of receipt at the CTB/MTB Cashier at New Finance and Treasury Building from 09am – 12 pm Monday – Friday
6. Tenders must be delivered to the address below at or before 2:00pm on Thursday 25th November 2021.
Electronic tendering shall not be permitted. Late tenders will be rejected.
Tenders will be opened physically in the presence of the tenderers’ representatives who choose to attend in person at the Ministry of Finance and Treasury Leaf Hut on the same day of the submission, shortly after the due time at 2:00pm.
7. Tender Envelope for both Tenders is to be marked appropriately in separate Envelopes as follows:
“CTB C 59/21
“SUPPLY OF 24 HOURS SECURITY SERVICES FOR MINISTRY OF
FINANCE AND TREASURY”
And also to marked the “Tenderer’s Name” on the outside of the envelope and Tenderers must ensure they fill in the “Lodgement Register” at the CTB Office cashier , upon the submission of the tender.
8.The Central Tender Board (CTB) reserves the right to accept or reject any or all of the tenders.
Very truly yours
Permanent Secretary, MOFT
Mention classified.islesmedia.net when calling seller to get a good deal