Safety tips for deal
- Use a safe location to meet seller
- Avoid cash transactions
- Beware of unrealistic offers
Ministry of Environment, Climate Change, Disaster Management and Meteorology
P.O. Box 21
LETTER OF INVITATION
Tender Reference Number: MTB C-06/21
Name of Project: Low Carbon Emission Development Project.
To all Tenderers
2. The Climate Change Division / Ministry of Environment, Climate Change, Disaster Management and Meteorology invites interested eligible Tenderers to submit Tenders for Tauba Community Cool Room System as per the below activities.
Bidders can bid ONLY for a SINGLE LOT as prescribed.
Designs and BOQs will be provided to guide bidders.
• LOT A: Supply of Cool Room Storage equipment & Materials and Brine Ice Block Making Machine
• LOT B: Supply of Water shed, Storage, Battery House & Office materials
3. Bidding will be conducted through the Competitive Tendering procedure specified in SIG Financial Instructions 2010 and the Procurement and Contract Administration Manual and is open to all eligible Tenderers.
4. Interested eligible Tenderer may obtain further information from the address below:
Climate Change Division
Attention: David Tufi
Geso Building, Vavaya Ridge
Honiara, Solomon Islands
Phone: +677 26004
Email: DTufi@mecdm.gov.sb , firstname.lastname@example.org & HTufah@mecdm.gov.sb
And inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given above from 8.00 AM to 4.00 PM from Monday to Friday.
4. A complete set of Tender Documents in English may be obtained by interested Tenderers from the address given above upon presenting the tender fee receipt (s) from MOFT.
5. Tender envelopes must be addressed to:
The Chairman, Ministerial Tender Board
Ministry of Finance and Treasury.
P.O Box 26 Honiara, Solomon Islands
6. Tenders must be delivered in sealed envelopes to the addressed below:
The Chairman, Central Tender Board
Ministry of Finance and Treasury, P.O Box 26
Honiara, Solomon Islands
At or before 2.00 PM on Wednesday 24th August 2021 Tenders shall be valid for a period of 120 days after the deadline of Tender submission of the Tenderers must ensure they fill in the “Lodgment Register” upon submission of the Tender.
8. Tenders will be opened in the presence of the Tenderers representatives who choose to attend at the MECDM HQ, ATL Building shortly after the due time at 2.00 PM on the 24th of August 2021.
The Ministerial Tender Board reserves the right to accept or reject any or all of the Tenders.
Mention classified.islesmedia.net when calling seller to get a good deal