Safety tips for deal
- Use a safe location to meet seller
- Avoid cash transactions
- Beware of unrealistic offers
Employer: Ministry of Infrastructure Development(MID)
Project: Solomon Islands Roads and Aviation Project (SIRAP)
Contract Title: Routine maintenance and gravelling of Malaita main road network (North Road – 17km), including Spot Upgrading for Climate Resiliency and Road Safety Improvements
Country: Solomon Islands
Loan No: /Credit No. / Grant No.: 6378-SB / D437-SB
RFB No: MCA-MID/RFBW/SI/B03/04/06-2
Issued on: July 20, 2022
1. The Government of Solomon Islands has received financing from the World Bank toward the cost of the Solomon Islands Roads and aviation Project (SIRAP), and intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments under the contract(s) for the routine maintenance and gravelling of Malaita main road network (North Road – 17km), including Spot Upgrading for climate Resiliency and Road Safety Improvements.
2. The MID now invites sealed Bids from eligible bidders for the above-mentioned requirement.
3. Bidding will be conducted through national competitive procurement using Request for Bids (RFB) as specified in the WorldBank’s “Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers” August 2018 (“ProcurementRegulations”) and is open to all eligible Bidders as defined in the Procurement Regulations.
4. Eligible Bidders may request a free electronic copy of the RFB Document by contacting the SIRAP Procurement at email@example.com.
5. A Pre-Bid meeting will take place at the Ministry of Infrastructure Development (MID) Headquarters Conference room (for in-person attendance) and remotely by Zoom on August 3, 2022, at 10:00 am local Honiaratime. Please indicate your interest for connection purposes by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org by August 1, 2022, at the latest. Last-minute requests for participation may not be accommodated. In addition, a site visit conducted by the Employer will be organized.
6. Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before August 29, 2022, at 10 am local Honiara time. Electronic Bidding will be permitted. Late Bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the Bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who chooses to attend at the address below on August 29, 2022, at 11:05 am local Honiara time.
7. All Bids must be accompanied by a Bid-Securing Declaration.
8. Attention is drawn to the Procurement Regulations requiring the Borrower to disclose information on the successful bidder’s beneficial ownership, as part of the Contract Award Notice, using the beneficial Ownership Disclosure Form as included in the bidding document.
Mention classified.islesmedia.net when calling seller to get a good deal