Safety tips for deal
- Use a safe location to meet seller
- Avoid cash transactions
- Beware of unrealistic offers
SOLOMON ISLANDS GOVERNMENT
NATIONAL JUDICIARY HIGH COURT OF SOLOMON ISLANDS
P.O BOX G21, HONIARA
INVITATION TO TENDER
1. The National Judiciary invites interested eligible contractors to submit tenders for the Construction Works for the Proposed Construction of Aitori Court house ( Malaita Province) & Seghe Court house (Western Province)
2. Bidding will be conducted through the Competitive Tendering procedure specified in the SIG Financial Instructions 2010 and the Procurement and Contract will be awarded the lowest responsive evaluated tender,
3. Tenders are packaged and separated for two sites and are specified below:
•Tender Number: CTB C20/2.1:Tender for construction of Seghe Court house, western Province
•Tender Number: CTB C20/21: Tender for construction of Aitori Court house, Malaita Province
4. Tenderer may bid for one or two sites.
5. Interested eligible Tenderer may obtain further information from:
Mr. Graham Kwanafia
Assets Management Section, NJ Head Office upon payments of tender fee of SBD $200.00 for tender documents payable to MOFT Cashier. A complete set of tender documents in English may be obtained by interested Tenderers from the Address given above
6. A pre-tender meeting will be held at the High Court conference room, High Court Room 5 Building on Friday 9th July 2021 at 1:30pm for all interested bidders.
7. Tenders must be delivered to the address below; at or before 2:00pm on Thursday 22nd July 2021, Tenders shall be valid for a period of 120 days after deadline of Tender Submission.
Late or incomplete Tenders will be rejected.
Central Tender Board
Ministry of Finance and Treasury
P.O Box G26
Honiara, Solomon Islands
8.Tender Envelop is to be marked with the “Tender Number” and the “Tenderers Name” on the outside of the envelop and Tenderers must ensure they fill in the “Lodgement Register” upon submission of the tender.
9.Tenders will be opened in the presence of the Tenders representatives who choose to attend at the MOFT LEAF HUT shortly after the due time at 2:00PM on the 22nd July 2021.
Mention classified.islesmedia.net when calling seller to get a good deal