Safety tips for deal
- Use a safe location to meet seller
- Avoid cash transactions
- Beware of unrealistic offers
Request for Bids (RFB)
Employer: National Judiciary ( High Court of Solomon Islands )
Project: Construction of a semi-permanent Court building
Contract Title: Construction of a semi-permanent court building for the Central Magistrate Court.
Contract Number: MTB NJ 02/21
1. The National Judiciary now invites sealed Bids from eligible contractors to carry out the Construction of a semi-permanent court building for the Central Magistrate Court., in Honiara, Solomon Islands
2. Bidding will be conducted via the SIG Bidding procedures and is open to all eligible contractors.
3. Copy of the bidding document can be obtained from Mr.Graham Kwanafia at the Assets Management Section, NJ Head Office upon payments of tender fee of SBD $100.00 for tender documents payable to MOFT Cashier.
4. A Compulsory Pre -Tender Meeting is scheduled for Monday 4th June 2021 at 1:00pm at the Central Magistrate Car Park Compound, in Honiara.
5. In addition, only eligible Bidders with key qualifications given below should participate in this bidding
• Contractors must be legally registered company under The Registration of Business names Act 1971, with Company Haus.
• Must have a valid HCC Business License.
• Must have IRD TIN number certificate.
• Must provide proof of having completed works of magnitude and complexity similar to the one proposed.
• Must have adequate equipment equipment and key personal for the specified types of works.
• Must provide proof of sound financial standing and / or adequate access to credit line (s) for the project.
• Must meet further criteria set in the bid documents.
6. Bids must be delivered in sealed envelopes labelled with the address provided below and hand delivered to the National Judiciary before 2.00 pm on
Tuesday 15th June 2021.
Chairman Ministry of Tender Board,
Ministry of Justice and Legal Affairs,
National Judiciary, High Court Building
P.O. Box G21, Honiara
Electronic bids will not be accepted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the contractors or their designated representatives and anyone who chooses to attend at the High Court Leaf Hut on Tuesday 15th June 2021 at 2.00pm or soon thereafter.
All enquires related to the bidding documents are to be directed to Mr. Leonard Alufurai, Chief Infrastructure Officer on telephone 44800 or via email: LAlufurai@courts.gov.sb
Chief Executive Officer
National Judiciary (High Court of Solomon Islands)
P.O. Box G21, Honiara
Mention classified.islesmedia.net when calling seller to get a good deal