Safety tips for deal
- Use a safe location to meet seller
- Avoid cash transactions
- Beware of unrealistic offers
Summary of Organization & Role
Helena Goldie Hospital (HGH) in Munday is an 80 bed, second level care hospital, much smaller than Gizo Hospital within the same province.
It is a faith-based health facility owned by the United Church in Solomon (USCI).
Apart from providing health services, HGH also runs a college of Nursing and also accepts elective medical students and doctors from other countries.
The hospital is located at the Southwestern tip (called Munda Point) of the Western end of New Georgia, and the large Roviana Lagoon is just offshore.
HGH caters for the population in Munda & Noro Townships,Roviana Lagoon, Rendova & Tetepare Islands, East Vonavona Lagoon and Northwest New Georgia.
The population it serves is about 33,000 within the WesternProvince of Solomon Islands.
1. In-charge of all nursing services in Helena Goldie Hospital (HGH)
2. To liaise & coordinate with WPHS and MHMS on matters relating to good nursing and health care delivery services
3. Assist in teaching & training nursing students in Helena Goldie College of Nursing (HGCON)
4. Clinical Supervision of both nurses, and nurse-aides, and to advice, direct and instruction matters relating to patient care
5. To represent nurses in both the HGH Management committee and medical board meetings
6. Also represent HGH in local, national, and international gatherings & events when required
7. Assist the hospital secretary in the general administration of HGH
1. Caring and nursing patients who seek medical & health services
2. Goodin fostering of organizational teamwork
3. Ability to contribute effectively to the positive development of HGH into future
4. Computer Literate
5. Good administration & supervision traits
1. General Administration of health care services
2. Knowledgeable of general nursing ethics & policies
3. Good patient care
4. Budget preparations relating to nursing & health care needs
5. At least 5 years of clinical supervision and administration duties in the field of health & medical services
1. At least a diploma graduate from a recognized nursing college with more than 10 years of clinical nursing care
2. Should have completed some supervisory and management training from IPAM or other recognized training institutions
3. Positive attitude to work even at odd hours of the day
4. Preferably member of United Church in Solomon Islands
How to Apply
1.) Send in your application letter clearly stating your suitability for the job.
2.) Submit your full curriculum vitae; highlighting your educational level& work experiences together with at least two referees.
Helena Goldie Hospital (HGH)
P.O Boc 166
Munda, Western Province.
Enquiries Mobile Phone: 7456706 / 7488939 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
4.) Closing date & Time: 30th of September 2022 at 4:00PM.
Mention classified.islesmedia.net when calling seller to get a good deal