Safety tips for deal
- Use a safe location to meet seller
- Avoid cash transactions
- Beware of unrealistic offers
CHOISUEL PROVINCE GOVERNMENT
P.O.BOX 34, TARO
VACANCY NOTICE NO: CPG /02/21
POST TITLE: DEVELOPMENT PLANNING OFFICER
TASK DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES.
i. Must be computer literate
ii. Have excellent interpersonal and communication
iii. Good management and planning capability
iv. Analytical and able to submit timely report when required, quick to understand, consistently sound and reliable.
v. Project Management knowledge and experience
vi. Have mature and honest attitude towards
vii. Healthy & physically fit.
• Minimum of Diploma/Degree in urban planning/Development and/or related fields;
• At least five (5) years’ experience in related fields.
• Must be between 20 – 45 years of age
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• Salary Level – 6/7
• Annual Salary – $40 148.34 to 47805.20 per annum
• Fortnight Salary – $1,544.17 to 1838.66 per fortnight
• Annual Leave – 36 days
• Housing Allowance – $160.44 – $191.04
• Other Conditions of service as stipulated in the agreement of service on appointment.
Interested candidates must complete and submit the following.
• Cover letter
• Fully detailed Curriculum Vitae
• Reference letters from three referees.
All applications must be addressed to;
THE PROVINCIAL SECRETARY
P.O. BOX 34, TARO
CHOISUEL PROVINCE – Marked: CPG/04/19
Closing date for all application, Friday 1st October 2021.
Any application received after this date will not be considered.
For further enquiries email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Mention classified.islesmedia.net when calling seller to get a good deal