Safety tips for deal
- Use a safe location to meet seller
- Avoid cash transactions
- Beware of unrealistic offers
MINISTRY OF FINANCE & TREASURY
1. The Ministry of Finance and Treasury, SIG ICT Services invites interested eligible Contractors to submit sealed tenders for the Provision of ICT Services, For SIG Connect Honiara and the provinces in Honiara, Solomon Islands.
2. The objective of this tender is to provide ICT service for HONIARA and the SIG CONNECT to the provincial sites.
The internet and bandwidth and the services required are packaged into 5 lots:
Internet Service: Internet Bandwidth and Solomon Islands Domestic Network (SIDN)
Location for Services: Honiara sites and Provincial sites
Internet and service required: Service Support and Maintenance
Location for services: Provincial sites
Internet and service required: Fibre Connectivity
Location for Services: Honiara
Internet and service required: Honiara Domestic Network Bandwidth
Location for services: Honiara
Internet and service required: Logistics
Location for services: Provincial trips/storage
3. Tenderers may bid for any one lot, for more than one lot or for all lots. Full details are provided in the attached Technical Specifications Requirement and Activity Schedule for each lot.
4. To qualify for the tender, suppliers must;
1 . Be registered with the Company Haus with a Certification of Business Registration or be a Registered Company, a Tax Identification Number (TIN) from Inland Revenue Division, a Bank Account and must be in business for the last five (5) years.
2. Have successfully completed at least one similar work of a similar size or value in similar conditions in the last five (5) years,
3. Have the qualified and experienced personnel.
4. Have earned an annual gross sale worth at least twice the total tender price in any one year in the last five (5) years.
5. Show evidence in its financial statements of the availability of liquid assets, net of outstanding contractual commitments of at least 20% of the total tender price. Alternatively, must show evidence of access to a credit line with a reputable local bank to finance the contract.
6. Not have been blacklisted nor suspended by a SIG ministry or agency; it must have no record of poor or failure of past performance in any of its previous contracts.
5. Tendering will be conducted through the SIG Standard Competitive Tendering Procedures, and is open to all Eligible tenderers as defined in the Tender Documents.
6. A complete set of Tender Documents can be obtained by interested Tenderers from address below upon providing receipt of non-refundable fee of SBD$200 which can be paid at MOFT Cashier.
7. Interested eligible Tenderers may obtain soft copy of Tender documents from [SIG ICT Services, Ministry of Finance & Treasury; Attention Mary Sioresi, Phone 24580/27667.Email: email@example.com /firstname.lastname@example.org upon presentation of receipt.
8. A complete set of Tender documents in English may be obtained by interested Tenderers on the submission of a personal or written application to the address below [email@example.com] or can be collected at the CTB/MTB Cashier at New Finance and Treasury Building from 09am – 12 pm Monday – Friday
9. Interested eligible tenderers are also invited to attend a Pre-bid/Tender briefing on Wednesday 8th September 2021 at MOFT Leaf hut. Please observe MOFT access requirement by wearing a mask. Time: 10:00am to 12pm
10. Tenders, must be delivered to the address below at or before 2:00pm on Thursday 16th September 2021, at CTB counter at MOFT. Electronic tendering shall not be permitted. Late tenders will be rejected. Tenders will be opened physically in the presence of the tenderers’ representatives who choose to attend in person at the Ministry of Finance and Treasury Leaf Hut on the same day of the submission, shortly after the due time at 2:00pm.
11. Tender Envelope for both Tenders is to be marked appropriately in separate Envelopes as follows:
All Tenders to be marked the “Tenderer’s Name” on the outside of the envelope and Tenderers must ensure they fill in the “Lodgement Register” at the CTB Office cashier, upon the submission of the tender.
The Central Tender Board (CTB) reserves the right to accept or reject any or all of the tenders.
Mention classified.islesmedia.net when calling seller to get a good deal